It is so hard to be a super mom. In which you have to prepare healthy food, teach your kids, clean their rooms and clothes, entertain them through games, take care about them when they get sick.... The mother is a real hero! Imagine doing all this while learning TD courses with their projects and teaching at a private school with its massive work! When I think about my To Do List I feel like crazy and I blame myself for punishing myself in this way. Yet when I see the smiles on my daughter's' faces, Maram and Reyam, when see my GPA, and when I feel the love of my students, I forget every think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being a Mom
It is so hard to be a super mom. In which you have to prepare healthy food, teach your kids, clean their rooms and clothes, entertain t...
-
It is so easy to show my students any picture or video on the spot. This shows them more information and relates their lesson to the re...
-
In classroom, classroom rules are needed. It is the same while learning online. The teacher has to talk about being a digital citizen a...
-
Wherever and whenever we go we should keep in mind that we have to treat others just the way we like to be treated. Being polite, respec...
I appreciate your hard work, I agree with you, sometimes a smile from our favorite people, or any love word can change our mood and forget all the troubles.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree. Though I'm a new mom and a mom of one child, I'm totally tired of trying to balance between my dreams and my house.
ReplyDelete